Once you start your Botox journey, you’ll want to follow our post-care instructions to ensure your treatment goes smoothly. Remember that Botox is both art and science. The first thing to know is that you will see total relaxation at 14 days. Sometimes patients call before then and want to come in for a touch-up as they see parts of the muscles that haven’t fully relaxed. We don’t add more before 14 days. If you need a little tweak after two weeks, we will have you come back to assess and determine the appropriate treatment.
What we love about Botox is its quick, effective, and little to no downtime. But there are a few things you want to avoid post-treatment.
- Do not rub or massage the areas treated. This can affect muscles adjacent to the area treated.
- Do not freak out about the bumps. They will go away shortly. We promise!
- Refrain from strenuous exercise until the following day.
- Wait a few days after treatment to get facials or a massage
- Wait two weeks for the final results before contacting the clinic.
As a BYM patient, we offer two different Botox appointments. You can come on a Botox Clinic Day, where Botox is at a discount, and it’s a much faster appointment than a regular clinic day. On Botox Clinic Days, you can purchase the annual membership for $150 to lock in your price for the year of $9/unit for 60+ u, or $10/u for less than 60 u, your first visit is $8/u, and you’ll receive a free Eneles CBD skincare travel kit with all four products valued at $120. For non-members, the price is $11/u. On regular clinic days, Botox is $13/u for less than 59 u or $12/u for 60+ units.
2023 Botox Clinic Days
Rocklin- Tuesdays 9a-6:30p
Sacramento- Mondays 9a-6p
Alamo- Wednesdays 10a-6p
Grass Valley- Wednesdays 9a-5p