It’s time to brighten up your eye area, giving a natural and healthy finish, lightening dark circles, and filling hollows under the eyes with filler. This treatment is excellent for those who are the right candidate, but for those who are not, filler in the area could make it worse.
If you say “yes” to any of the symptoms below, filler is not the right treatment!
You are NOT a candidate if:
- You have bags that significantly fluctuate with sleep, alcohol, or salt intake.
- The fat pad is herniating through the under-eye muscles.
- Skin is very thin
- Have excess skin beneath the eyes
- Tear troughs are very deep
- Have excess fat under your eyes
- Have an active skin infection in the area
- Have very dark circles
We offer filler appointments at our Rocklin, Sacramento, Alamo, and Grass Valley clinics. Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to numb, and read the pre and post-care instructions before your treatment. Still not sure if under-eye filler is right for you? Book a consultation in person, virtually, or contact-free to get a treatment plan to meet your goals!